Orlando is an accomplished commercial real estate professional. Rachael was born and raised in Fresno, CA
and graduated from Fresno City College with an Associate of Arts Degree in Business Administration.
- The Shops at River Park, Fresno: Lifestyle and Entertainment Center with over 500,000 square feet of Retail.
- Marketplace at River Park, Fresno: Traditional Power Center with big box anchors encompassing more than 500,000 square feet.
- Campus Pointe, Fresno: 150,000 square feet of Retail, Entertainment, and Restaurant components. Planned to open Spring of 2014.
- Fancher Creek Town Center, Fresno: More than 1 Million (1,000,000) square feet of retail and residential building area in a Town Center format to be constructed in the Fall of 2013.
- Peach Promenade, Clovis: 120,000 SF of Retail to be constructed (2012-2013).
- Fig Garden New Town: 110,000 SF of Retail in Neighborhood Center.
- State of California Department of Real Estate License
- Effective Documentation for Managers
- Communication for Success
- Managing and Prioritizing For Job Standards
- Coach Readiness Training
- Transformational Leadership Public Speaking
Fresno City College and graduated with a Associate of Arts Degree
in Business Administration.
- 2012 to Present: Sales Associate, Pearson Realty dba Retail California, Fresno, CA
- 2010 to 2011: Commercial Real Estate Agent, Retail California, Fresno, CA
- 2009 to 2010: Marketing Consultant, KSEE 24 – NBC Affiliate, Fresno, CA
- 2007 to 2009: Account Executive/ Editor, 1430 ESPN Radio and His Magazine, Fresno, CA
- 2003 to 2006: Coach Leader, AT&T, Fresno, CA
- Mr. John Stewart, President
Pearson Realty (559) 447-6264)
- Mr. Matt Rosenfeld, General Manager,
KSEE 24 NBC Affiliate (559) 454-2489